Let It Flow

This is a bit of a disclaimer and a bit of a goal for myself. I can edit this later. I have so much experience as an editor and almost all of it is my own words. I can read over a sentence 30 times, trying to get it to sound right in my head. There is no right, and there is no perfecting this. Part of the reason I want to start this blog is to write. Not edit. Not to prove I am a grammatically perfect writer. Not to prove I am a writer at all. This is for the ideas and if I can't see past a comma then I need to calm the heck down. 

Alright, pep talk over. Thank you for experiencing that with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Start at the Very Middle

Dieticians and Trainers - Checking My Body Privilege and a Story More Common Than I Thought